Agendashift: Learning The Language of Outcomes
Credential Earned: OLN-ASHIFT1 (Agendashift Level 1)
This course covers the Discovery and Exploration modules of the Lean-Agile engagement model Agendashift, an engagement model for enabling organizational change. Participants develop their coaching and leadership skills in the areas of enquiry, facilitation, and change leadership. Participants also deepen their appreciation of the Lean-Agile landscape and complementary bodies of knowledge, in particular Clean Language and Cynefin.
This workshop is focused on skills development. You will have ample opportunity to practice these skills with your particular context in mind, and understand how Agendashift can help you meet your organisation’s needs.
Who Should Attend
- Agents and leaders of organisational change – whether internal or external, specialist practitioner or sponsor
- Coaches and consultants
- Those occupying managerial and business leadership roles
This course is a half day; 4 hours when delivered online. The session(s) online may be 2, 3 or 4 hours each depending on the instructor.
- Launching, refocusing, or reenergising continuous transformation in your organization
- How to enhance your organisation’s internal coaching and change management capability
- How to embed outcome-orientation and continuous transformation through leadership development
- Debriefing your Agendashift delivery assessment (set as prework, sent out a week in advance)
- Generating and organising outcomes
- Recognising alternative approaches
- Discovery: Describing where we would like to get to
- Exploring organisational context, objectives, obstacles, and outcomes
- Celebration-5W and our Clean Language-inspired coaching game, “15-minute FOTO”
- Plan on a page
What You Will Learn
Both sessions will give you plenty of opportunity to practice the language of outcomes – conversations that explore needs and identify key outcomes – essential whenever and wherever you wish to encourage collaboration, self-organisation, and innovation. You will also get practical hands-on experience with some exciting open source tools.
Students exit this course with a wide range of PDF artifacts for executing on outcome-based organizational change using the Agendashift engagement model.