No Limits Self Management
Credential Earned: OLN-NLSM1 (No Limits Self-Management Level 1)
Self-Management Principles are the foundation for individual, team and organizational action. They are the rules of engagement by which all activity takes place and by which each self-managed colleague interacts with his or her peers. The purpose is to insure that colleague have a comprehensive and clear understanding and appreciation for self-management Principles.
Participants in this course will learn the four cornerstones of transformative leadership and learn how to manage polarities, and exercise free will to drive organizational change.
Who Should Attend
- Executives responsible for digital and agile transformation in their organizations
- Executive and Agile coaches
Participants will discover and apply ten practices that instantiate fundamental self-management principles, including but not limited to:
- Identifying Purpose & Meaning,
- Making Structured Commitments
- Exercising Natural Leadership
- Gamifying Work
- Constructing Effective Peer Agreements
- Negotiating Decision Rights
- Transforming Conflict
- Enforcing Real Accountability
- Scaling Self-Management
- Exercising Emotional Self-Mastery
- Managing Polarities
- Optimizing Value
What You Will Learn
Participants will learn the four cornerstones of transformative leadership and learn how to manage polarities and exercise free will to drive organizational change.
Participants will become fluent in describing the powerful social, generational, technological and economic drivers of organizational self-management, including the management tax, risk avoidance and productivity.
- How To Create Strategic Business Advantage With Organizational Self-Management
- How to Future-Proof Your Organization and Engage the Rising Generation
- How to Manage Great Complexity With Great Simplicity
- How to Create a Highly Scalable, Networked Enterprise Without Human Bosses, Titles and Position Power
- How to Boost Organizational Agility, Innovation and Leadership Through Organizational Self-Management
Participants will develop a draft individual Self-Management Agreement, including their Core Purpose, Process & Management Accountabilities, Decision Rights, Key Performance Indicators, Accountability Colleagues, and related concepts.