A course in how to improve business outcomes through the implementation of organizational self-management.
Participants will learn the four cornerstones of transformative leadership and learn how to manage polarities and exercise free will to drive organizational change.
Participants will become fluent in describing the powerful social, generational, technological and economic drivers of organizational self-management, including the management tax, risk avoidance and productivity.
- How To Create Strategic Business Advantage With Organizational Self-Management
- How to Future-Proof Your Organization and Engage the Rising Generation
- How to Manage Great Complexity With Great Simplicity
- How to Create a Highly Scalable, Networked Enterprise Without Human Bosses, Titles and Position Power
- How to Boost Organizational Agility, Innovation and Leadership Through Organizational Self-Management
Participants will develop a draft individual Self-Management Agreement, including their Core Purpose, Process & Management Accountabilities, Decision Rights, Key Performance Indicators, Accountability Colleagues, and related concepts.
OLN-NLSM1 (No-Limits Self-Management Level 1)
Who Should Attend
- Executives responsible for digital and agile transformation in their organizations
- Executive and Agile coaches
Two sessions of 2 hours over two days.
Participants will discover and apply ten practices that instantiate fundamental self-management principles, including but not limited to:
- Identifying Purpose & Meaning,
- Making Structured Commitments
- Exercising Natural Leadership
- Gamifying Work
- Constructing Effective Peer Agreements
- Negotiating Decision Rights
- Transforming Conflict
- Enforcing Real Accountability
- Scaling Self-Management
- Exercising Emotional Self-Mastery
- Managing Polarities
- Optimizing Value
Each Student Receives
The full 4 hours course of instruction
30 days of Q&A support by email from the Instructor