The OpenSpace Agility certification Workshop contains everything you need to get going now with OpenSpace Agility. This is a fast-paced, one-day experiential workshop.
This course is taught by instructors certified in the OpenSpace Agility™ (OSA) Engagement Model. It’s a full-immersion experiential course for those who are seeking a rapid & lasting Agile adoption.
Successful digital and agile transformations depend upon engaged employees, including teams, managers, directors and executives. OSA accelerates employee engagement though whole-group events and Invitation-Based Change™.
OLN-OSA1 (OpenSpace Agility Level 1)
NOTE: Your in-depth knowledge of the Open Space Technology meeting format is assumed. It is strongly recommended that students first have experience arranging Open Space events in organizations, and/or have attended our OPEN SPACE IN ORGANIZATIONS certification Workshop before attending this course.
Who Should Attend
- Agile and digital transformation coaches
- Executives responsible for organizational change
- Scrum Coaches
Four sessions of 2 hours over four days.
- OSA Overview. Open Space & The Power of Invitation
- Planning before/after Open Space with OSA
- OSA Execution Basics
- OSA Execution Internals & Advanced Topics
- OSA Cycle Internals: The Second Open Space Event (OST-2)Game Mechanics: Goals, Rules, Progress.
- Opt-in Participation and Invitation
- The Advanced OSA Topics
- The Standard OSA Problems and The OSA Tools for Addressing Them
Each Student Receives
- The OpenSpace Agility Handbook, in Kindle format (readers are available for laptop and handheld devices.)
- A variety of supporting PDFs including checklists for arranging and delivering one OSA cycle from start to finish
- 30 days of support by email (Q&A support) from the instructor.