Inviting Leadership™ and Invitation-Based Change™
Open patterns facilitate engagement. And employee engagement in change is key, if that change is last, and be successful.
Inviting Leadership™ is a style of leadership that introduces invitations into the flow of leadership delegations. Invitations generate a decision, and deciding is engaging. Inviting Leadership is a style of leadership that generates higher levels of engagement.
Invitation-Based Change™ is an approach to enterprise change that leverages the power of invitation. The advantages of Invitation-Based Change include:
- Much higher levels of engagement in the change
- Feedback on how to help the change succeed
- Identification of individuals who are ready to lead the change
- Data on what kind of progress is actually possible in the next measuring period
- A much higher probability that the change will be genuine and lasting
Inviting Leadership™ and Invitation-Based Change™ are essential to lasting business agility.