Becoming a Member of OLN
Becoming a member of the OLN means you strongly support (and want to help spread) our Open mission and vision for the world of work:
Our Mission: The Open Leadership Network advances the worldwide adoption of Open Patterns and Practices so that organizations, and the people in them, can thrive.
Our Vision: We envision a world where everyone can engage meaningfully in every decision that affects them.
By joining The Open Leadership Network, you become a member of a worldwide community that is actively engaged in spreading Open patterns and practices. As a formal and supporting Member of OLN, you also enjoy discounts on our conferences, community events and continuing education, for the rest of your life.
There are currently four easy ways to become a Member:
Participate in an OLN-certified course of education; or
Attend an OLN event such as the Open Leadership Symposium event, and opt-in; or
Attend an affiliated OLN Partner event that introduces & teaches the patterns , and opt-in; or
Opt-In to OLN Membership right now. For free. Click here to join the OLN community today. It costs nothing, and includes a great set of valuable benefits, and it all takes less than one minute…
The Benefits of OLN Membership
Becoming a member means you enjoy the following benefits:
- Find the others who are living out their ideals: Freedom. Invitation-Based Change.
- Join an active community that is focused on advancing and implementing Invitation-Based Change™, Inviting Leadership™ and the 8 Patterns of Open Business Agility™, in organizations throughout the world.
- Get invited and engage at periodic Member-only events which are not available to the public
- Gain complimentary, Members-only access to PDF toolkits, white papers and mini-books on Invitation-Based Change™, Inviting Leadership™ and the 8 Patterns of Open Business Agility™
- Get discounts on classes and conference events of the Open Leadership Network