These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, OpenLeadershipNetwork.com, and related subdomain websites.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
2.0 Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Open Leadership Network, LLC and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Open Leadership Network, LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4.0 Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Open Leadership Network, LLC a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Open Leadership Network, LLC reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
4.0 Your Privacy
5.0 General Ground Rules and Conditions for Event Registration and Attendance
By purchasing a ticket and/or attending any course (hereafter the Event), you are agreeing to all of the following:
- Anyone authorized by the event promoter to attend this event is subject to the following conditions of attendance and participation.
- If you cannot make it to the Event you can send a friend in your place or attend a future event. Contact the Event Producer and the ticketer to discuss these options.
- By purchasing a ticket and/or attending this Event, you are explicitly authorizing us to capture pictures, video, and audio recordings of your image and voice and to use these recordings in promotion of our Events.
- No refunds.
- By purchasing a ticket and/or attending the Event, you are agreeing explicitly to indemnify and hold harmless the following parties from any and all claims, including but not limited to any loss, damage, or legal liability related to attendance: a) the Event promoters, b) anyone and everyone else even remotely associated with the execution of the Event in any way whatsoever.
6.0 No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Open Leadership Network, LLC expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
7.0 Limitation of liability
In no event shall Open Leadership Network, LLC, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Open Leadership Network, LLC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Open Leadership Network, LLC from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
10.0 Variation of Terms
Open Leadership Network, LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Open Leadership Network, LLC is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
12.0 Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Open Leadership Network, LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
13.0 Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in us for the resolution of any disputes.